Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Issues with total quantity

Hi team, 

I have an issue about the "Total Quantity" in my printed invoice. It seems like the system didn't count the item without the price. So if I give promotions for customers like '10 get 1 free', the free item will be 100% discount and no price.

When I printed it out, however, the total quantity is not correct (10 boxes instead of 11), so I think it didn't count the free item. The Inventory to see the stock out was still correct, just the printed version. 

I also put the price is 0 and the same thing happens.

Can someone help me to figure it out? I've attached some images for you to have a better look.

Thank you so much. 

• Hi LFSGLOBAL 

Just testing that within my own AccountRight system I have been able to replicate what you have described. From my testing, it appears that the invoice lines that have a zero dollar total are being omitted from the TotalQty_Units field calculation thus are not being included. This situation and some additional testing have been passed across to the required team for further investigation for a potential in-product update.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LFSGLOBAL 

Just testing that within my own AccountRight system I have been able to replicate what you have described. From my testing, it appears that the invoice lines that have a zero dollar total are being omitted from the TotalQty_Units field calculation thus are not being included. This situation and some additional testing have been passed across to the required team for further investigation for a potential in-product update.

LFSGLOBAL
      User

Hi Steven, 

Thank you for your reply. So what can I do now to notice the team about this potential in-product update?

Kind regards,

Quang

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi LFSGLOBAL 

At this stage, the situation has been passed onto the required team to complete an investigation for a potential future update on that. When it is resolved we would be communicating that to impacted users where appropriate.

In the meantime, the only workaround that I could really think of would be to create a text box on the customise form that stores the actual number of items and then use that form when producing the invoice. The only downside would be you would need to constantly update this text box manually for each invoice with the appropriate number of items for that invoice.