Forum Discussion

SusieP
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

MYOB Invoices App - customer pricing

Hi

We would like to use the MYOB Invoices app for our mobile sales team to enter quotes as orders for our customers - however I have just noticed that it doesn't seem to bring across the customer specific pricing levels. I found a thread from May 2018 where this was raised and Steven explained that it only brought across the standard pricing...

Has there been any change to this or is this going to be improved? In my view this app is effectively useless if it can't generate the correct pricing for the customer.

Regards

Susie

• Hi SusieP 

Currently, the MYOB Invoices will use the base selling price of items rather than the customer's price level. To my knowledge, there is not something that we are currently looking into with the MYOB Invoices app at this time.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SusieP 

Currently, the MYOB Invoices will use the base selling price of items rather than the customer's price level. To my knowledge, there is not something that we are currently looking into with the MYOB Invoices app at this time.

SusieP
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the response Stephen.

Unfortunately that renders the app of no use to businesses like ours who were hoping to use it for Sales Reps entering orders out in the field.

We are left with the alternative of them using the full access application.

SteveG1
        User

Hi SusieP,

We have the same issue with our sales guys needing to quote on the road and not being restrained by a single level pricing structure. The MYOB invoicing app seemed good forthis at first. Did you end up giving your sales guys access to MYOB or did you find an alternative quoting/invoicing third party app?

Cheers

Steve