Forum Discussion

MalloryJ
Contributing User
8 months ago

MYOB statements

Hello

My MYOB customer statements are showing August invoices are over due when they are not due until September 20th.

How do I change this? 

Photo 1 shows customers statement

Photo 2 shows customise form. 

Any help much appreciated

Snip statment.pngSnip statment.png 2.png

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MalloryJ,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you for sending screenshots to help us investigate on the issue. Very much appreciated. As for this matter, the statement formatted according to your preferences, daily ageing or monthly ageing period. To access that Setup>>Preferences>>Reports & forms and choose Use Monthly Ageing Periods and Identify by Month Numbers. 

You can customize your Statement to suit your business needs, from Setup>>Customize Forms, you can choose the fields you would like to appear on your statement. You can check out this Help Article Personalizing forms has helpful information.

If you need further help, feel free to post again. I'll be pleased to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MalloryJ
      Contributing User

Hello

Thank you for you response. 

Ive just checked and my forms were already setup that way. So it hasnt fixed my problem. 

Screenshot 2023-09-07 111605.png

MalloryJ
      Contributing User

Its actually made things worse because now the invoices arent listed and its still shwoing as overdue

Screenshot 2023-09-07 112031.png

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MalloryJ,

Thank you so much for getting back to us and providing an update. And thank you for sending the screenshots.  

In this regard, there are some reasons why the list is not showing, first is on the setting, which you mentioned that it is all correct. You can also consider checking on the card, or on terms. To further assist you with this, can you please send me the screenshot of the invoice, also the Credit Terms, when you go to Sales> Sales Register> Open the invoice>> click on terms.  

I am looking forward to hearing from you.  

Thanks.  

Cel