Forum Discussion

melindaj
Partner
2 years ago

Myob Browser Supplier payments need to change Reference Number to Invoice Number

Myob Browser when paying a bill, in the Record payment to Supplier the Purchase Number needs to be Invoice Number. Purchase Number means nothing to the User

Also in the Banking Transaction Screen when matching transactions, the reference number also needs to be changed to Invoice Number

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    OzTara
    Experienced Cover User

Not sure if its due to the version or software type that you are using but I CAN set the PREFERENCE (Setup menu, preferences, suppliers tab) to 'show supplier invoice number' - see screenshot. FYI I do not use the browser version of MYOB - I use it from my desktop.

• Hi melindaj 

Thank you for your feedback

Currently, the Create supplier payment window and the Match window for withdrawal banking transactions will show the Purchase Number that you have set as a reference for that bill transaction in the MYOB Business software.

Using the Supplier invoice number is not a column that can currently be displayed on those windows. It may be something that is considered in the future, however, not something the software will currently show.