Forum Discussion

Lea
Partner
2 years ago

Online Payments

I have online payments available on my invoices. A client has 6 outstanding invoices to be paid. Can this be paid in one bulk payment or do they have to pay each individual invoice?

If it can be paid in bulk how de we do this please?

Many thanks

Leanne

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Lea 

Multiple invoices are able to be paid at one time. All they need to do is select the invoices they wish to pay and click the Pay invoices button. There should be a check box on the left-hand side when the invoices are listed so that they will be able to select the amount they wish to pay in one go.

There are two ways they can access this list:  

1. Through their monthly statement of unpaid invoices
    2. Through a reminders email

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Lea
      Partner

Thanks Chris so if i send my monthly statement listing overdue invoices they can pay from there?

Leanne

Lea
      Partner

Hi Chris i did a bit more research and found this. How do i set this statement up please?

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

That screen there is the second method I listed of invoice reminders which I linked a Help Article to. With this method, you will be able to set up for all your employees to receive a reminder at the interval of your choice.

I have attached the Help Article again here for setting up invoice reminders so that you are able to set this up for your customers.