Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

To-Do List - Payables: Supplier Invoice Number

Hi there,

I am using payment terms for supplier invoices and thus am able to draw a list weekly from To-Do to see what's due for payment.

However, it is nt very helpful that the invoice numbers are not showing and instead only the PO#'s.

For reporting to the financial controller we're required to link the invoices paid / we do not use PO's for every suppliers.

An extra column in this report would make the process super quick and easy.

Thanks

• Hi MRIAccounts_BNE 

The Supplier Invoice No (or Their Inv/P.O No.) is a field that can be added to the To Do List - Payables report. This can be added by running the Report from the Index of Reports. When on screen, select the Insert/Modify>>Report Columns>>Show Hide and select the Their Inv/P.O No field before selecting Show. This will show that Supplier Invoice No. on the report.

TIP: If it's a commonly used report you might like to save that report as a Custom report so it lives in your My Custom Report for easy access.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MRIAccounts_BNE 

The Supplier Invoice No (or Their Inv/P.O No.) is a field that can be added to the To Do List - Payables report. This can be added by running the Report from the Index of Reports. When on screen, select the Insert/Modify>>Report Columns>>Show Hide and select the Their Inv/P.O No field before selecting Show. This will show that Supplier Invoice No. on the report.

TIP: If it's a commonly used report you might like to save that report as a Custom report so it lives in your My Custom Report for easy access.