Forum Discussion

RachatGA
Trusted User
4 years ago
Solved

Unable to upload invoices to in-tray + connectivity issues

I am aware there was an issue four weeks ago, and there was a resolution, except I am still experiencing these difficulties.

Upload of invoices to in-tray is so slow that it often times out, or I might be adding data to a sale invoice and the pop-up "connectivity issues - try again or cancel" comes up even though I have not actually processed the sale yet.

Hopefully, you can help?  Thank you.

• Hi RachatGA

Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can investigate:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi RachatGA

Thank you for your post. I would recommend checking out our help article Error:Connection error which has information and some troubleshooting steps to take when you experience this error. 

If you're still experiencing this error after troubleshooting please do let me know so we can investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

RachatGA
      Trusted User

Hi Melisa

Thank you for your reply.  This has been happening for over a week.  I have tried all the suggested troubleshooting before posting this request for help.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi RachatGA

Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can investigate:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address 
        • File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)