Forum Discussion

Peterlangford
Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Want to downgrade to Accountright Plus to Accountright Standard

Hi 

I want to downgrade to Accountright Standard from Accountright Plus as I have never used payroll, and I need to reduce the cost of the MYOB cover.

It seems that it may not be possible, but can I just import the file from the Plus version to Standard?

Can it be done by MYOB?

Peter

Komal_S
    4 years ago

Hi Peterlangford 

Could you please send me your serial number by Private Message and I will check what the terms for your product are ? Also, if your files are still in old AccountRight version, we can check if the payroll has never been activated to convert them to Standard, however, if there is payroll for even one person, then the only alternative is to manually import/export. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Peterlangford 

You can downgrade your subscription from AccountRight Plus to AccountRight Standard, however, in regards to the data file, we cannot do that from our end. You would have to manually import/export data from the Plus file to Standard file or look at starting a new data file in AccountRight Standard.

Let us know should you have any questions.

Peterlangford
      Cover User

Many thanks for the reply.

However it seems that it is not a simple export/import... it is via the assistant and is about 14 types of files to export import .

So will think about it at present. 

Also  I used to pay yearly, for the MYOB Cove. If I pay monthly, will I be able to cancel at a future time ( i am nearly retired)  and still be able to continue to use my MYOB in the future?

(I don't have a subscription version, my MYOB was purchased out right many years ago.)

Many thanks

Peter

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Peterlangford 

Could you please send me your serial number by Private Message and I will check what the terms for your product are ? Also, if your files are still in old AccountRight version, we can check if the payroll has never been activated to convert them to Standard, however, if there is payroll for even one person, then the only alternative is to manually import/export.