Forum Discussion

3 months ago

What is the best invoice generator that you have come across?

You can mention paid ones too. I might subscribe to paid services once I get steady clients.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi robertwi,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you're looking for an invoice generator that you can use for your clients in the future. MYOB has a robust invoice generation system in place. The system is designed to generate invoices for different types of customers, such as SMEs, partners, enterprises, and professional services. However, the system is still being improved, and some aspects are incomplete.

Here are some of its key features:

• Invoice-generator: This is a key component of the system responsible for processing invoice messages and generating invoices. It has a set of procedures to handle different scenarios, such as application corruption, dependency system failure, deletion of critical SQS queues, and deletion of critical S3 buckets or files.
    • Billing Capability Map: This provides a high-level visualization of capabilities in the context of the billing domain. It includes functions like subscription charges, usage charges, fixed module charges, invoicing, payment management, and more.
    • Online Invoices: MYOB also offers online invoice payments. This feature allows you to send invoices digitally, and customers can pay them online. It also provides detailed reports of invoices and their settlement status.
    • Invoice Generation for Net Settlement (AU): If you're operating in Australia, MYOB has specific procedures for generating invoices for net settlement due to legal obligations. The invoices must meet the ATO guidance on tax invoices and be retrievable for auditing purposes.
    • Paid Services: MYOB offers paid services that you can subscribe to once you get steady clients. These services offer more features and capabilities.

Please note that the best invoice generator can vary depending on specific needs and requirements. If you need more specific information or have a particular invoice generator in mind, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Shella