Forum Discussion

2 years ago

error message

AR - recurring transaction - sales.

I am trying to edit a recurring transaction ( which I have done a 1000 times before )- but with this particular entry I keep getting the same message when trying to change a line entry.

"Validation Exception." - and no changes are saved 

This is very frustrating - it will not allow any changes to this recurring - i have tried a few things eg, deleting the line, trying to make a dup copy, nothing seems to allow me to just change the price.

they use items & I have updated the actual item as well.

This particular recurring has approx 25 line items so want to be able to change 1 line item rather than start a fresh recurring which you should not have to do to just change a price.

have attached copy of error msg & highlighted the line I am trying to change to $1500

Any thoughts pls

thanks

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Michelle-222 

Can you please go to Setup > Preferences > System. Remove the tick on “warn if jobs are not assigned to all transactions” this will allow you to make changes to the recurring sale.

If the recurring transaction has been migrated from version 19 or below please delete it and recreate it.

If none of the above applies please send me a Private Message containing your:

• Company Name
    • Serial Number
    • Company File ID (Found under Help > About MYOB)