Forum Discussion

alpha1rambo
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

set up invoice please

Hi can some help with this when i had the old version i could setup in service the amount for the job with out gst in the item 

i have setup like DESCRIPTION then the next coloum is the amount (old one was with out gst ) but now it will only have inc amont which some of my client dont like is there a way to change this please then third coloum is the code for gst 

regards

Paul

Yanike_S
    3 years ago

Hi alpha1rambo 

Thanks for the screenshot. It looks like you are referring to a printed invoice. If you want to change the way your invoices look when you print them, you can customize these in your software by going to Setup>>Customize forms. 

Select the form you would like to adjust. To change the table, click on Table Layout>>Show/Hide Columns. Here instead of INC AMOUNT, use AMOUNT to show the price without GST included. If you want to add a third column with GST, you would select LINE TAX. 

If you would like to know more about customizing your invoices or other forms, I would recommend going through the steps in this help article: Personalising forms

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi alpha1rambo 

Thanks for your post.

To include or excluded the tax from a line item on your invoices, you can tick the box on the top right corner.

Example Tax included:

Example Tax excluded:

Let me know if this solves it for you!

alpha1rambo
      Experienced User

myob 1.jpg

Yanike_S wrote:

Hi alpha1rambo 

Thanks for your post.

To include or excluded the tax from a line item on your invoices, you can tick the box on the top right corner.

Example Tax included:

Example Tax excluded:

Let me know if this solves it for you!

i just copyed a invoice copy and circle in yellow that this i cant change to read no gst it wont let me in the set up 

regards

paul

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi alpha1rambo 

Thanks for the screenshot. It looks like you are referring to a printed invoice. If you want to change the way your invoices look when you print them, you can customize these in your software by going to Setup>>Customize forms. 

Select the form you would like to adjust. To change the table, click on Table Layout>>Show/Hide Columns. Here instead of INC AMOUNT, use AMOUNT to show the price without GST included. If you want to add a third column with GST, you would select LINE TAX. 

If you would like to know more about customizing your invoices or other forms, I would recommend going through the steps in this help article: Personalising forms

alpha1rambo
    Experienced User

i circle in yellow to show the invoice wont let me say no gst here when i do the set of this page 

regards 

Paul