Forum Discussion

KathyCopeland
Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Aged Receivables Reports displaying incorrect date

For the last couple of weeks, when I produce an Aged Receivables report (either Summary or Detailed) the amounts are correct but the "as of" date at the top of the report is incorrect.  As this report is distributed weekly to our management team, I worry that this could be misleading.  

I do not want to produce a reconciliation report which includes unnecessary information, just a simplied view of what is outstanding.  Also, this seems to be an issue only since the last upgrade I did a couple of weeks ago, how I can I rectify the problem? 

• Hi KathyCopeland 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've been able to replicate this in my software and have passed it on to the development team to investigate. In the meantime, I found that once the report is open if you change the As of date and click on Run Report the date updates to display correctly.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KathyCopeland 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've been able to replicate this in my software and have passed it on to the development team to investigate. In the meantime, I found that once the report is open if you change the As of date and click on Run Report the date updates to display correctly.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.