Forum Discussion

HMP-A
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Upgrade new company file from AccountRight Plus to AccountRight Premier

Hi - We would like to update our account to AccountRight Premier to use the inventory features.

• Hi, HMP-A thank you for your post.

You can manage your MYOB account by signing into My Account (myaccount.myob.com). It's your self-service portal where you can:

• View or change your MYOB subscription and payment details
    • View or pay your MYOB invoices
    • Cancel your MYOB subscription

Note that some account changes, such as updating your subscription or credit card details, require you to be the primary account contact for your MYOB subscription. This is typically the person who set up your MYOB subscription.

For all the details, see Your MYOB subscription and payment details

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, HMP-A thank you for your post.

You can manage your MYOB account by signing into My Account (myaccount.myob.com). It's your self-service portal where you can:

• View or change your MYOB subscription and payment details
    • View or pay your MYOB invoices
    • Cancel your MYOB subscription

Note that some account changes, such as updating your subscription or credit card details, require you to be the primary account contact for your MYOB subscription. This is typically the person who set up your MYOB subscription.

For all the details, see Your MYOB subscription and payment details

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah