Forum Discussion

SQLTemp
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

2019.1 SE Payroll Fail

Hey, We've recently upgraded from 2018.4 to 2019.1 and ever since this upgrade we have been unable to complete a pay run on our terminal server. After we record the employee pays say we have 65...
    Jake_N
    6 years ago

Hi SQLTemp

You are covering a few different things here. I'll number then as I explain them.

1.  The company file GUID aka Id

The company file guid or Id as it can referred to is unique per file. It is baced on a few things but mainly the serial number (Company Infomration >> Setup) and the Comapny File ID (Help >> Abount MYOB AccountRight) when inside the file. It will never change as far as I am aware as stated before this is unique per file. If it is changing I would suggest asking the developer community or sending and email to our API support staff developers@myob.com

2. The IP address and port number

These can actually be changed from the configuation file for the API Add-on application. This is typically located in "%localappdata%\Programs\MYOB\AddOnConnector\2.0.2019.1" in this case. You are looking for a file called *MYOB.AccountRight.API.AddOnConnector.exe.config* which will contain the setting you would like to change.

A brief description of the 2 you'd like to change are:

• PublicAddressServer
    • PublicAddressPort
    • InstallationAddress

3. Confirming that you were able to process a payroll

Please let us know if you able to process a payroll successfullly

Additional comments:

If there is anyhting else that you would like to question or get pointed in the right direction with please let us know.