ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000361

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lesley-w
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000361

Whilst processing this week's payroll I got the error message: ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000361 - saying a payroll category for overtime had to be NIL and needed to be corrected.

This is for a New Employee - not Labour Hire and I could not change it to NIL as the guy had worked overtime and I needed to enter an amount. How can I stop this happening again ? when I lodged the report to ATO it was accepted but with errors but advised I could face a fine if it is not fixed ?

I have checked the employee card and nothing seems to be wrong to me.  He is set up as an Employee / Individual; Casual / Temporary basis I have checked all the codes and he is set up exactly the same as other casual employees but I have had no issue with any one else ?

2 REPLIES 2
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,953Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Re: ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000361

Hi @Lesley-w 

What Income Type is showing on the Taxes tab of Payroll Details tab in Employee Card list?

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Lesley-w
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000361

Oh I didnt check that and just did and have found it is Labour Hire.... thank you so much for your prompt reply I will amend to Salary and Wages.  Thank you So much Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post