Advanced Annual Leave not showing on payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
meldon
Experienced Cover User
134 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

134Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Advanced Annual Leave not showing on payslip

we are not using the payroll selection tick box for "pay leave in advance" as the details do not show on employees payslip and they need to know these details.  if there a way we can get this info on payslips?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Advanced Annual Leave not showing on payslip

Hi @meldon 

Thanks for your post. Selecting Pay leave in advance adjusts the PAYG amount so that it is calculated on the number of pay periods in the pay run. For example:

An employee is being paid for one normal week and the following two weeks of leave.

Without selecting Pay leave in advance the PAYG amount is calculated on a total gross of $2280 for one week:

image.png

Selecting Pay leave in advance the PAYG amount is calculated on 3 weeks:

image.png

If you don't select Pay leave in advance you would need to manually calculate and adjust the PAYG amount or process separate pay runs for each pay period to ensure you not withholding too much PAYG.

In the Leave in Advance window you enter the number of weeks included in the pay:

image.png

This information is shown on pay slips as hours against the applicable payroll categories:

image.png

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post