Error on payslip for new Superfund YTD

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Labreni
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error on payslip for new Superfund YTD

Hi Guys I need some help. I have some staff members who have changed their Superfunds and now I only have the YTD amounts showing for the new superfund on the payslip. None of the previous YTD superfund amount is showing on the payslips.

I have both superfunds selected and ticked to show on payslip, but only the new Superfund is showing.

Can anyone advise as the staff members are complaining that the true full amount of SGC is not showing on their payslips.

1 REPLY 1
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Error on payslip for new Superfund YTD

Hi @Labreni 

Thanks for the post. 

The YTD amounts shown on the pay slips are taken straight from the employee's pay history. You can view the values by selecting Show Pay History for year to day under Card File>>Card List>>Employees>.Select the Employee Card>>Payroll Details>>Pay History (left Side).

When you run the payroll activity report and the payroll register report and enter the YTD amounts. The payroll activity receives data from the pay process via process payroll whereas, the register receives data from the employee card pay history. These reports should always be the same. If they are not, it signifies that a manual change was made to an employee's pay history. The pay history would then need to be changed back to what it was and $0 pay processed to update the YTD amounts in STP

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post