Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Payslip error

My employer has sent me a payslip that is from 2 weeks ago and he has written my net pay as 1000 but its 1064 i have gotten right amount in my account but its wrong on payslip how can he fix it as when i asked him to fix it he said it cannot be done

• Hi Dhindsa 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you've had received incorrect amount in your pay slip but received the correct amount. Employer can reverse the original pay and re - process pay with the correct amount. Our Help Article, Fixing a pay, has a detailed information to assist with this. 

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dhindsa 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you've had received incorrect amount in your pay slip but received the correct amount. Employer can reverse the original pay and re - process pay with the correct amount. Our Help Article, Fixing a pay, has a detailed information to assist with this. 

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess