Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

How can I add Employment Status to Payslip?

I am trying to add "Employment Status" as a field to employee payslips, however I cannot find a way to do this.

Any advice? 

• Hi Nadia28 

The Employment Status is not a field that can be added to a payslip in AccountRight. 

Should that be required to be shown on the payslip I would be re-purposing a field on the form to show that information. For example: using the Notes from Card form field which would be the Notes field in the Card details tab of the employees' card.

Fields can be added to a customise form via opening the form through Setup>>Customise Forms, selecting the Customise and then Insert>>Fields option.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Nadia28 

The Employment Status is not a field that can be added to a payslip in AccountRight. 

Should that be required to be shown on the payslip I would be re-purposing a field on the form to show that information. For example: using the Notes from Card form field which would be the Notes field in the Card details tab of the employees' card.

Fields can be added to a customise form via opening the form through Setup>>Customise Forms, selecting the Customise and then Insert>>Fields option.

Nadia28
      User

Thank you Steven, 

I thought that might be the case, as I could not find that field in the customise forms section.

Thankyou for your suggestion