Forum Discussion

KatieLou
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

Hi, 

currently having so many issues getting a file set up. MYOB seems to be having a lot of issues and staff we have dealt with have been useless.

Now we have another issue - Putting in the verification code for pay super and receiving the following message: Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later.

It hasn't verified as when we go into Superannuation Payments, we are redirected to the page for the code again.

Is there a problem with MYOB, again? We do not want to sit on hold for ages and then get bounced around multiple people before being disconnected again - I suggested that I post on here for her.

My new client is very discouraged and very frustrated. She wanted to go to Xero saying she didn't want to use a provider that was making a simple process so difficult. I do agree with her. I have never had all these issues we are having to set her up. 

• Hi KatieLou 

Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. Generally, this error means that the bank account has already been verified and you should be able to sign in to the service. However, if you haven't done that or the Sign-up option is appearing instead of sign in, please send me the following details by Private Message so we can investigate this further: 

• Serial number
    • Email address
    • Company file name

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KatieLou 

Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. Generally, this error means that the bank account has already been verified and you should be able to sign in to the service. However, if you haven't done that or the Sign-up option is appearing instead of sign in, please send me the following details by Private Message so we can investigate this further: 

• Serial number
    • Email address
    • Company file name
      HelenHolman
      Contributing User

I am having this same problem.  I had to call the assistance line 2 days ago because I was unable to register for Pay Super and now I am trying to verify the bank account and I am getting the 'sorry we are not ready' message.  

Does it take more than a couple of days to be able to verify the bank account?

KatieLou
        Experienced Cover User

You will need to contact MYOB. The reason I was getting this message was that MYOB didn't set up the account properly initially. It is a clitch at their end and a very frustrating one.

MattG123
      User

I am having this problem as well, very frustrating and phone support were clueless... sorry to say.

maryanne
      Contributing Cover User

I am having the same issue .

The  super verification code I have when enterred states :

Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later

Please advise what I need to do. So fed up dealing with myob as the wait tile on line is so long...