Forum Discussion

VM3
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Payroll not being able to be matched on Bank Feeds

Hi, 

Normally when i do payroll, it finds the corresponding payment from the bank and matches it in bank feeds, which is super smooth and works great.

I have one pay from the end of July that can't be located, i processed it the same way as all the others and confirmed that the date on MYOB matches the actual transfer date from the bank, so im confused that it's not showing up.

Even when i click "find" in Bank Feeds and search the exact amount +/- 10cents on/around the date.

Hope someone is able to assist with this :)

• Hi VM3 

In addition to the suggestions offered by LRBooks61 , I would recommend checking if this payroll transaction is ticked under Banking>>Reconcile Accounts window. If yes, please untick it and it would appear for you to match on the Bank feeds screen. Let us know how you go on. 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    VM3
    Experienced User

UPDATE :

I reversed the Pay and then processed it again, but the same error occured.

Still unmatchable unfortunately.

LRBooks61
      Ultimate Cover User

Hi

is the pay set up to be paid by cash cheque or electronic?

if it is electronic you will need to do a prepare electronic payment to create the myob bank payment . It will want to create an aba file , allow this as it doesn,t automatically upload to the bank but is necessary to create myob transaction to your bank account

if it is cash or cheque check that it has been allocated to the correct bank account

hope that helps

Lisa

VM3
        Experienced User

Hi, 

Thanks for the response :)

I checked and it is Electronic Payment, am sure that I created an aba file. Which is the same process I use for all of our pays.

Is there anything else that could be messing with it ?