Forum Discussion

RoseyK
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago
Solved

SUPERANNUATION FUND

Hello,

I have a new employee who has given a Commonwealth Government Superannuation fund they would like their contributions paid into.  I have tried to add this to MYOB without any success.  Could you please advise how to set this up so I can make contributions.

These are the Fund details

Commonwealth Superannuation Corportation (Fund number 158331948)

ABN - 74 172 177 893

USI - 74172177893001

Your help resolving this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rose

• Hi RoseyK 

Thank you for your post. 

By looking at the ATO's Superfund look up, there are contribution restrictions for this fund- which would explain why the fund doesn't appear on our list. We recommend to advise your employee to contact the fund to see on how they wish to accept the member's contribution moving forward.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi RoseyK 

Thank you for your post. 

By looking at the ATO's Superfund look up, there are contribution restrictions for this fund- which would explain why the fund doesn't appear on our list. We recommend to advise your employee to contact the fund to see on how they wish to accept the member's contribution moving forward.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess