Forum Discussion

SelectMech1
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Superannuation Payment Rejected

I have just logged in to my bank account and one employees super payment has been returned to me. The fund details have not changed, the fund details are correct as per the ATO website and the superannuation fund, after 2 x 45 minute phone calls to the MYOB customer service line, no one there can give me an explanation as to why the payment was rejected.

The process for resumbitting the payment is a time consuming and complicated process as you have to reverse the entire super payment, not just the employee who's payment was returned. In saying this the instructions on the MYOB website for reversing/resumbitting super payments firstly states to find out why the payment was rejected.I am 90 mins and 4 customer service reps into finding out why and no one can provide me an explanation. I am hesitate to resubmit as there is no guarentee my payment file will not be rejected again.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi SelectMech1.

Thank you for your post. 

Generally speaking, if you received a refund you would need to speak with the fund directly to see why this has occurred, however, if the transaction has little to no identifying information on it, we can reach out to SuperChoice (who process your super) to see if they have any information from the superfund regarding this. Please send me a private message with the following details so I can look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Business name 
    • Your name + email 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.