Superannuation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nicccc
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation

Hello

I tried to pay superannuation contributions for all staff and i am getting error messages (for funds that we have used previously with no problems). The messages are:

for Asgard Employee Super - "It looks like something went wrong with your payment; The super fund details entered for Tom Smith are invalid. If you need help, contact MYOB support on 1300 555 931"

and for BT Super for Life - "This fund can no longer receive contributions using  Pay Superannuation. Please edit the fund from the Superannuation Fund list window and select a valid fund name for it".

I have tried calling the suggested MYOB number 1300 555 931, and also 1300 555 123 but both numbers have the recorded message 'this number is not currently available' which is pretty annoying.

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,326Posts

170Kudos

355Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation

Hi @Nicccc 

Thanks for your post.  Sorry to hear that you've had that experience.

Since you already made super payment through Asgard Employee Super before but now it is shows an error message, kindly check the details of the super fund through this Help Article Super Funds List. If  the details were correct but still the same error, you may create a new super fund within the file then enter the details. The Help Article Set up superannuation funds will provide you the steps on how to create a super fund. For BT Super for Life, if the error message says that the fund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation, I highly suggest to contact the super fund if they do have an updates details. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post