Superannuation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Carmen4
Experienced User
38 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation

Hello,

I have super contributions going to an incorrect USI. They are set up correctly in MYOB as USI AMP0276AU but I am being advised that they are being sent to USI 76746741299030 as the funds keep getting returned.

Fund is Guaranteed Super Account & ABN is 76 746 741 299 and USI is AMP0276AU  Can you please explain why this is happening.

Regards Carmen

3 REPLIES 3
vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

23Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Superannuation

Hi

I am not sure, but I'm interested to know too, as I know how frustrating it is to manage incorrect/returned super payments in MYOB.

The USI you quoted (76746741299030) looks to point to a life insurance product rather than superannuation. 

You could try to delete the super fund from the MYOB Superannuation Fund list and try to add it again, not sure if that would make a difference though.

All best

vidario

Carmen4
Experienced User
38 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

OK I have deleted from the Superannuation Fund List & re-entered in one company - no payments made in this company - but it will not allow me to delete in my other company .   Receive the following error message " You've made a payment to this fund so it cannot be deleted."

Regards Carmen

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,441 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,441Posts

40Kudos

147Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Carmen4 

Thank you for your post. As per checking on the Super Fund details that you provided, it was all correct and updated. For you to be able to add it again under your Employee Card File>> Choose the employee>> Check Payroll Details>> Check Superannuation>>Under Superannuation Fund tab click the dropdown arrow>>Click New>>then you just need to add a letter on the Name of the superfund>>fill in the SPI and ABN>>Click Ok. This will help you update the superfund and get rid of the error message. You may refer to the sample screenshot I've provided below: 

After clicking OK, you may now select the newly added updated one on the dropdown of the Superannuation Fund Tab, if the error message comes up again you just need to click OK then you may proceed on clicking the dropdown arrow again, this will give you the list of the added superfund, see sample below: 

Superfund I encircled is what I've just added. You just need to click that, and you're done. 

You may also have a look at this Help Article: Set up Superannuation Fund that has all the detailed information and steps to assist you with this. 

Do let us know how'd you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post