Time in Lieu -payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PMC1108
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Time in Lieu -payslips

Hi there, I am having issues with TOIL not showing on the employee payslip if there is no transaction in the pay period.  Some of our employees do not use their toil in the same pay period and if there is no accrual or time taken there is no balance showing on the pay slip.  I have ticked 'Print on Pay advice' for this Entitlement category.  I have also ticked 'Include all YTD amounts & entitlemtn balances on paycheque stubs' in Setup/Preferences/Reports and Forms.

Also, they accrue annual leave and superannuation when they accrue the TOIL, but the system wants to do the same when TOIL is taken which would be doubling up?  Any ideas on how to correct this?

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Time in Lieu -payslips

Hi @PMC1108 

Thank you for your post. We are aware of a situation where if an entitlement is not used during the current payroll year via process payroll, then YTD amounts will not display for that payroll category on printed payslips, regardless of the Print on Pay advice option being ticked.

The workaround to get it to show up is to post a small amount against the payroll category using the Process Payroll screen, then reverse the pay run immediately. i.e. Create a pay using 1 hour of the TOIL wage category, recording, then deleting or reversing it. 

When doing this, even though the pay run has been removed it will prompt the system to show that payroll category on your next payslip. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

PMC1108
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

3Kudos