MYOB Subscription Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
els
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Subscription Invoices

I also have this issue.  I don't receive the MYOB invoices by email, and in my.myob the last invoice is from 2021.  Even the amount on the direct debit details screen doesn't match what is being debited from my bank account.  Can you please help?

SueB1962
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

You need to go to myaccount.myob.com not my.myob.  It took a phone call to MYOB to find this out as I couldn’t find it anywhere online !!!!.  Just sign in as you usually would and there is a BILLING section with all the invoices.  I’ve given up expecting the invoices by email.  When I see the MYOB direct debit out of our bank account, I login to myaccount.myob.com, find the invoice and print it out and enter it into MYOB.

Regards

SueB1962

els
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thankyou @SueB1962, you're right, it is there under myaccount.myob.com.  I thought everything was under my.myob

I couldn't find this information anywhere either.  Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @els

Great to see that @SueB1962 has been able to assist you with this ! 

If you could please send me a private message with your product serial number and confirmation on which email address should be receiving the invoices, I'd be happy to check. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post