Forum Discussion

Leigh_P
Experienced User
2 years ago

bank transaction matching of bulk payment (download bank file)

I have paid a few transactions through 'download bank file'. The transaction is showing on bank transactions but it's not coming up with an automatice match and of the three payments that were part of that payment, none of them are showing up on 'match'. I can see the bills have been marked as closed because they have been paid and all three share the same EP number. Any ideas on how to allocate them? Thank you.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Leigh_P 

Thanks for your post. The transaction with the EP reference number is the electronic payment transaction recorded when you processed the electronic payment. You need to match this transaction to the bank feed transaction.

If that electronic payment transaction doesn't appear to be matched, go to Banking>>Reconcile accounts and check if it has been ticked. If it has been ticked you will need to untick it for it to appear to matched in the Bank transactions window.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.