Bank Transaction Allocation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Leigh_P
Experienced User
34 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

34Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Transaction Allocation

I am unable to allocate a transcation on the Bank Transactions. It was an electronic payment that I had a bit of trouble with. I can't remember exactly why I did it, but I initially actioned it as an electronic payment which I then downloaded the bank file and the made the payment through the bulk transfer with my bank. I'm only learning to use MYOB and for some reason at the time I deleted the bank file then couldn't find the transaction again so then must have entered the three payments that made up the bulk transfer as 3 separate spend money transactions because now they are showing up twice. I have had a look on my bank reconciliation and the bulk transfer is not there. Any ideas on how I can allocate it and can I delete one of the duplicates? I have attached photos. Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-09-19 164344.png
Screenshot 2022-09-19 163951.png
Screenshot 2022-09-19 164539.png
Screenshot 2022-09-19 164707.png
2 REPLIES 2
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

214Kudos

124Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Transaction Allocation

Hi

i suggest you open the cash payments 235 ,6 and 7 and delete each one

then go and redo the electronic payment for all three as at the 1/8 and process. The bank file will be reproduced, but it must be done to prepare the myob payment. You just don't need to upload to the bank.

you will then be able to match that transaction to the bank feed

hope that helps

Lisa

Leigh_P
Experienced User
34 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

34Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Transaction Allocation