Forum Discussion

LL2022
User
3 years ago
Solved

Duplicated bank feed entries by MYOB

Hi, I have had a problem with duplication of bank entries (about 2) since Feburary 2022. When I mathched the transactions on "Bank transaction" page, all the bank entries are perfectly matched. ...
    3 years ago

Hi LL2022 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

The Bank Reconciliation tab will show any transactions se the bank account you are reconciling and has not previously been reconciled. To investigate why this is occurring I would compare those duplicated transactions, to see how they were entered.

• If you allocate or create a bank feed rule for a payment already entered into the software you will find an additional spend/receive money. 
    • You might have accidentally put your bank account in the wrong field. If you find a transaction that's a bill or invoice, that might be the case.  

Here is our help article that explains how Bank Feeds transactions interact with the transactions already in your file which may help: Working with bank transactions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.