Customer Payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nicole_insight
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer Payments

Since the upgrade, when I go in to record a customer payment against invoices, the invoice numbers are no longer in chronological order. I have to scroll amongst the hundreds of invoices to find the correct invoice number. Our customer can pay up to 800 invoices at a time so this is not a workable option.

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customer Payments

Hi @Nicole_insight 

Thanks for your post. Invoices in the Create invoice payment window are listed in invoice number order with the most recent at the top. If you have bank feeds set up you can match the payment to the sale transactions instead of recording the invoice payment transaction. This allows you to change the invoice order by clicking on the arrows next to the column Header, the purple arrow indicates the list is being sorted by that column.

image.png

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

NicV
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customer Payments

Thanks Tracey...that's an easier way of doing it rather than through Takee Customer payment

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post