Forum Discussion

MPS1
User
2 years ago

Remittances not Sending

There seems to be an issue with sending remittances lately.  Some send, and some don’t, and there doesn’t seem to be a reason to explain why.

We have suppliers claiming they don’t receive remittances quite often, and customers claiming they don’t receive invoices.  Potentially there is a big issue here.

We have tried to contact MYOB but no response at all.

Is anyone else having an issue with the response time on queries, it seems like there is no one to answer queries for current customers?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Yes I have had a on going problem where I can never send a just  paid  account .It may appear  anything from a cople of weeks to a couple month later and then it will let me send it .Im trying to send to a supplier a payment we did in January but still will not let me send it .For what we pay for the previllage of MYOB its not good enough and there is no one to help.

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi MPS1 and 3George33 

First of all, I'd like to extend to you both a warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

To narrow down the cause of the situation, can you find an invoice or bill that you know has not been received and can you first try sending it one at a time and check if it has been received? Then also try sending it again to a different email (your own for example), and see if it is received?

If your customer is receiving it when not sent in a bulk, then you may need to send it in smaller batches.

If you are receiving it on one email address and not the other it could be the recipient is blocking it, and you would be looking at checking the spam and firewall filters that could be blocking it.

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions please let us know the results of the above steps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.