invoice paid with CC

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
622 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

622Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

invoice paid with CC

We have the pay now option on our invoices and a client paid with CC on friday...why does it take so long for it to get to us? shouldnt the payment be instant to us? 

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: invoice paid with CC

Hello @LCrowhurst 

Thank you for your post. 

When using online payments, it does make the process faster to get your money, however, it is not stated to be instantaneous. 

Depending on when the payment was made and the bank's processing cut-off time, it can take between 1 and 2 business days for the payment to appear in your bank account. You should get an email when a customer has paid the invoice which you can then use to work out when to expect the money to show up in your account.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
622 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

622Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

Re: invoice paid with CC

@ChrisMYOB wrote:

Hello @LCrowhurst 

Thank you for your post. 

When using online payments, it does make the process faster to get your money, however, it is not stated to be instantaneous. 

Depending on when the payment was made and the bank's processing cut-off time, it can take between how do i see the payment in 1 and 2 business days for the payment to appear in your bank account. You should get an email when a customer has paid the invoice which you can then use to work out when to expect the money to show up in your account.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

How do I see the payment and the fee in MYOB? 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post