Forum Discussion

Conspirio
Experienced User
11 months ago

Original dashboard

Omg I'm so excited πŸ™Œ myob has changed my dash board back to the previous version, it says it is temporary while updates take place but I'm so happy to have my in tray and create invoice buttons on the main front page πŸ™ŒπŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Please please, please leave it πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™ 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Conspirio

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

There is a scheduled maintenance resulting in temporary changes. This is why your Dashboard view is shown in a previous version. I understand that you are wanting the previous version, but rest assured the team is working on the performance of the dashboard. This will be switched back to the new and improved version as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience on this matter. You may also check this Help Article for more information on The Dashboard.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
    Leneth

zdfgzdg
      Contributing Cover User

Please can we keep the old version, it provides more information at a chance.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

We aim to provide the best experience in using our platform. Upgrading from Old Essential into MYOB Business is system generated. We really value our customers, and we do not want any one of them to experience any difficulties with their product.

Regarding this, is there  anything else that I can help you with?

Please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
        Leneth

• I like the fact that the old graphs show me the total sales and bills per month, rather than breaking them up into paid and unpaid stacked bars, which I find is not all that helpful, and the old income/expenses/profit chart shows the entire year!

Oh yes, the invoice button too.

zdfgzdg
      Contributing Cover User

I also much prefer the 6 months comparison to the 3 months comparison.

With so many serious floors and issues with MYOB going back years/decades, I don't know why they are wasting resources changing things that aren't broken and making them worse.