Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Holiday pay error

It appears that an employee that is finishing next week has had a holiday allowance of 20 weeks a year set up instead of 4 since he started 4 years ago.

I need to do a final pay next week so need to correct this.

What is the best way to fix this?

• Hi janinew1

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Generally, you can edit the values of the entitlement balance and weeks of leave added every year in this window shown in the screenshot. 

This window can be accessed from Payroll > Employees > Name of Employee > Leave > Annual Holidays window. For additional information regarding this, I recommend reading through the article 'Add an Employee'. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi janinew1

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Generally, you can edit the values of the entitlement balance and weeks of leave added every year in this window shown in the screenshot. 

This window can be accessed from Payroll > Employees > Name of Employee > Leave > Annual Holidays window. For additional information regarding this, I recommend reading through the article 'Add an Employee'. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve