Forum Discussion

westcaremc
Contributing User
2 years ago

MYOB Teams

I am not sure about anybody else but I find MYOB Teams cumbersome and very non-user friendly.  I have a staff member who's regular shift is between 9-10 hours but when claiming personal leave it is only allowing 7.6 hours which is totally incorrect.  As I am a newbie at Teams how do I change it.  To be frank I prefer Yourpay at least you could log your timesheets on a pc!  Any suggestions how to amend the personal leave taken as this person has annual leave coming up and I want to make sure they are paid for their regular shift and loading also is correct.  Thanks

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi westcaremc 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. You can enter your timesheets on a PC through the web browser, by going to team.myob.com and it will take you to the MYOB Team admin portal.

As for adjusting the personal leave, this can be done by creating an adjustment pay. You would create a pay and change all the values to 0 except, in the leave field enter "-<number of hours being adjusted>".

Please refer to the following Help Articles with more details on the above processes: 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.