8Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll

Good Morning,

At the begining of this year we changed our payroll from:-

Thursday to Wedesday;

To:-

Wednesday to Tuesday

I went in to "Setup" then 'Easy Setup Assistant" then "Payroll" then "Timesheets" and I changed "My Week Starts on" to Wednesday.

When I go into "Enter Timesheets" it shows the correct day/date for the current timesheet and I can enter everyones hours. So the week starts on the Wednesday in timesheets.

However, when I go in to "Process Payroll" and "Process all employees paid - Weekly" the pay period is always wrong and we have to manually enter the "Pay Period Start" date and the "Pay Period End" date.

We never had to do this before and it has only been since I changed the "My week starts on" day to Wednesday.  So, I believe I have done somethig wrong.  Please help.

Cheers

Steve

6 REPLIES 6
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,371 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,371Posts

115Kudos

265Solutions

Re: Payroll

Hi @SP64,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. Presently, we are aware of this issue and are actively working on a solution. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific timeframe for its resolution, but please be assured that our dedicated team is actively addressing the matter. In the meantime, feel free to reach out again if you have additional questions, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SP64
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll

Hi Earl,

Is there any update on this.  It is a majot problem for us and no doubt all that use MYOB timesheets tht the incorrect dates/days are showing each week and we have to remember to manually change them.  Please provide us with an update asap.

Thanks

Steve

SP64
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll - URGENT

Hi, 

We are stilll waiting on MYOB to fix the issue with the dates for timesheets and payroll as per my previous enquiry.  This is a major problem which was I emailed about in February this year and you were looking in to a resolution - can you please update me on when this will be rectified. 

Thanks

SP 

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,526Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Hi @SP64,

Thank you for your patience. This is still under investigation, and we are working on it to resolve this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SP64
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sai,

It has been “under investigation” since I first reported the fault bac in February, 2024 – please advise what MYOB have discovered so far in their investigation?  This is a serious issue – is this affecting other MYOB members ?

I await your response.

Thanks

SP

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,371 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,371Posts

115Kudos

265Solutions

Hi @SP64,

Sorry that this has not yet been solved, I understand that this is important for you and your business. This error will affect any/all users who are opting to have their timesheets start on a Wednesday. If it is convenient at all for your business, you can select any other day, this error only occurs for Wednesdays

With regards to the progress, the prioritisation for improvements is complex and within the payroll space in particular, there is always a heavy requirement for developing our products to meet compliance standards. We are still unable to advise an ETA on when this may be resolved. In the meantime, if you have any further queries, feel free to start a new post, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post