Forum Discussion

Tigerboy
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Superannuation Processing Payments in MYOB Essetials

I have followed the MYOB set up procedure for recording superannuation payments and have reached a dead end in regards to the actual payment. I received a 6 digit number from MYOB on my mobile phone and I don't know what I should with it. I assume that I have to insert that number somewhere but where? I thought I would check to see if I had inserted the correct bank account details but there is no way to check it. I would appreciate any assistance to resolve this issue. Thank you. 

• Hi Tigerboy

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

From what I understand, you should input the 6-digit number into the 'authorization code' field when you're authorizing the payment in the 'Pay Superannuation' window of AccountRight. I recommend going through the 'Make Superannuation Payments' article for a detailed understanding of the process.

If you're still encountering issues after reviewing the article, please provide us with more details so we can assist you more effectively.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tigerboy

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

From what I understand, you should input the 6-digit number into the 'authorization code' field when you're authorizing the payment in the 'Pay Superannuation' window of AccountRight. I recommend going through the 'Make Superannuation Payments' article for a detailed understanding of the process.

If you're still encountering issues after reviewing the article, please provide us with more details so we can assist you more effectively.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve