Forum Discussion

robsel
User
2 months ago
Solved

terminated employees still showing on register

Hi there,

I can't figure out why employees who were terminated in year ending June 2023, still show up on the payroll register.  Note that they don't appear when the report is generated, but only when you print it.  Weird. Annoying.

• Hi robsel

We appreciate you for posting. It appears that the exported data differs from the report displayed before printing. I suggest refreshing the report prior to exporting. Here's how:

1. Click on 'All employees'.
    2. Select 'Show inactive employees' and click 'Apply'.
    3. Click on 'All employees' again.
    4. Deselect 'Show inactive employees' and click 'Apply'.

Following these steps should prevent inactive employees from appearing in the printed report.

Please let us know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi robsel

We appreciate you for posting. It appears that the exported data differs from the report displayed before printing. I suggest refreshing the report prior to exporting. Here's how:

1. Click on 'All employees'.
    2. Select 'Show inactive employees' and click 'Apply'.
    3. Click on 'All employees' again.
    4. Deselect 'Show inactive employees' and click 'Apply'.

Following these steps should prevent inactive employees from appearing in the printed report.

Please let us know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve