Forum Discussion

Louise678
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

2022 July/August Super Payments showing as not paid.

Please help..... I have just discovered that my 2022 July and August Super payments are showing up as not paid when I do a Superannuation payments report for employees. Before July and after August are showing up fine and paid but I have a problem with July and August. I have doubled checked my own Super account for these dates and the Super contributions were made. But they are showing as not being made in the Superannuation payment report??? I' m wondering if this was when MYOB changed to the new PaySuper set up ? 

How can I match these payments up to show them as paid ? 

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise678,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. The super payments will display as 'To be paid' because they were processed through a different clearinghouse in the old version, not the new portal. However, please be assured that the super payment records are accurately reflected and up-to-date in your software's reports.

Unfortunately, we're unable to remove these payments from that window. Nevertheless, it's crucial to note that they won't affect your accounts. As long as you have the correct reports and all payments are reconciled, you can simply disregard these contributions. Just ensure you select the appropriate date range moving forward. Your understanding and cooperation in this matter are greatly appreciated.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl