Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Accounts receivable with tax report not loading

Hi
I am having issues producing the above report for the 30 June 2023 date.  It works fine until 30 January 2023, after that I keep getting the 'Failed to load the report' error.  I have tried clearing the cache, confirmed the financial year dates are correct, confirmed there are no entries with a nil on the 30th or 31st Jan, and tried a different browser - everything that has been suggested in previous posts with this issue.  Nothing is working and I need this report.  

• Hi RFGfrank 

We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. If you have any more questions, you're always welcome to ask here in the community.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

9 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RFGfrank 

Thank you for your post and welcome here in the Community forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

We are sorry to here that you are getting an error message while pulling up those tax reports. To further assist you on this I have already sent you a private message to gather some information that we need to fix this error. 

We will be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RFGfrank 

Thank you for your response.

I am glad to let you know that I've had the script run over the file for you. 

Do let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RFGfrank 

We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. If you have any more questions, you're always welcome to ask here in the community.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella