Forum Discussion

JoGirl
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Customer Reports - Error Generating "The dots don't join up right now" HELP!

ARGH!

I seem unable to generate any customer specific reports e.g. Customer Invoice Report.

Trying to generate for the YE 2023 - so not going back to when I first migrated from the "old" MYOB to the cloud!

Not happy as this is a report I want to be able to generate for each of our key customers at year end

Has anyone else experienced?  

• Back after taking offline with Earl...

SOLUTION - 

Please check for Adobe Acrobat Extension on Chrome and turn it off

In the upper-right corner of the Chrome toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon (:) and then choose More Tools > Extensions.

To turn off the Adobe Acrobat extension, click the toggle button.

THANKS EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoGirl 

Thank you for your post, Our teams have seen this to occur when using Internet Explorer and MicrosoftEdge. If you're using these, can you please try using Google Chrome and let me know how you go. 

Also they have suggested the below:

Please check for Adobe Acrobat Extension on Chrome and turn it off.

In the upper-right corner of the Chrome toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon (Smiley Happy and then choose More Tools > Extensions.

Alternatively, type chrome://extensions/ in the Chrome address bar and press Enter.

To turn on the Adobe Acrobat extension, click the toggle button.

Do let me know how you go. 

Regards,
    Earl.

JoGirl
      Contributing User

That seemed to have solved for the reports I needed than - but now when I go to generate a Trial Balance for Mrarh 2022 I am getting the same "can't connect the dots" message.

I have checked my chrome extension and adobe is enabled.. per snip attached

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JoGirl 

When this error occurred "Can't connect the dots". We do recommend clearing up your browser's cache and history. And login to app.myob.com

Please do let me know ho you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl  

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoGirl 

I'm happy to take a look at this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your account's Serial Number and the Email Address that you've been using to login?

Regards,
    Earl