Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Employee Details Report - MYOB Business

How do you generate a report showing employee details? (Name, Address, TFN, Superfund etc)  Must be a quicjker way than having to go to each employee record separately, then creat your own listing on a Spreadsheet??????

5 REPLIES 5
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,165 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,165Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Employee Details Report - MYOB Business

Hi @Kaye_H,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, in MYOB Business, you can generate a contact report by selecting the employee's name from the contact list and exporting it to Excel or PDF. This report includes phone numbers, email addresses, status, and balance. However, it does not include employee TFNs and superfund details. Kindly refer to this Help article: Business Reports.

If you would like to generate a contact report to have additional information beyond what is currently available, we encourage you to post your ideas on our Product Ideas board for our developers' review and consideration. Your input is valuable in helping us enhance our system to better meet your needs.

Please feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princes

Kaye_H
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

That sounds great - EXCEPT that Employees is not an option in the Contact reports listing.  Under Contact type you havce a choice of:    All, Customer, Supplier or Personal.  Smiley Sad 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,165 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,165Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Kaye_H

Thank you for your response.

I understand your concern. Currently, the "Employees" category is not available in the Contact Reports listing. However, you can still retrieve information about employees by selecting their names from the contact list and then exporting the details. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Click on the contact to choose the employee's name. Please see the attached image below:

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to let me know. I'm here to help!

Cheers,

Princess

Kaye_H
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess

I would be happy to do that if the employees were in the Contacts list for me to export the details.  I have checked several MYOB Business files, and none of them have the employees in the Contacts listing.............

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,165 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,165Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Kaye_H,

Thank you for your response.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion caused by the information I've provided. You are correct in noting that the employee is not listed in the contact. I appreciate your understanding, and to address this concern properly, we will forward it to the relevant team. To ensure your input is considered in our ongoing improvements, I kindly encourage you to share this matter on our Product Ideas board. Your suggestions will be carefully reviewed and considered by our development team. Your insights are invaluable in helping us enhance our services.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post