Forum Discussion

cel_at_tsgaust
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Unable to select Monthly PAYG Withholding in GST Return Report

Hi

I am trying to create the GST Return Report for the December Qtr but as we report PAYG Withholding on a monthly basis, I would like to select the option for Monthly PAYG Withholding, however this option is greyed out and I am unable to do so. How can I rectify this? Do I need to update my settings somewhere?

Regards

Cel

• HI cel_at_tsgaust 

Please log out of the file, clear browser cache and log in to the file again. This should make the option visible again. Let us know how you go on. 

21 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    jojo59
    Contributing User

I had this problem today with the March'23 quarter.

On the GST Return Report you will see the word Reset to the right of the "Monthly PAYG Wiithholding" words.   I clicked on Reset today and then I was able to tick the Monthly PAYG Withholding.

Hope this helps.

Jo, 21/4/2023

Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

HI cel_at_tsgaust 

Please log out of the file, clear browser cache and log in to the file again. This should make the option visible again. Let us know how you go on. 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cel_at_tsgaust 

I am happy that this issue was already resolved. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you.

Cheers, 

Cel

NEG
      Contributing User

I have logged out, cleared browser cache, shut down my computer and I am still unable to select it.

What else can I do?

Ki2
        Contributing User

No after four hours on hold to MYOB yesterday and speaking with 3 different people, no one could fix the problem. Apparently they are looking into it and will ring me tomorrow at lunchtime so we will see if they have come up with a solution to their own programming issue! Very frustrating although only one of many issues with the new MYOB Business.