Forum Discussion

Daniel11
Contributing User
11 months ago

Download PDF link not working on iPhones

Hi there, 

Help please!

My customers with iPhones and after testing also my iPhone are unable to click the "Download PDF" link and download the invoice. 

I don't believe after testing it is an Apple issue or my iPhone blocking problem or software issue for a number of reasons. Simply because it does work fine for invoices sent from other MYOB accounts. 

I can download the link on my iPhone from other invoices sent from other myob accounts.
For example, when I download an invoice on my iPhone from an invoice I receive from another myob account it downloads and works perfectly however it does not
when I send an invoice from my own MYOB account? 

So I can open an invoice on my iPhone but anything sent to iPhones from specifically my MYOB account doesn't work.

Thanks, Daniel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Daniel11 

Thanks for your post. 

Could you possibly provide me with further details about this matter? Like the IOS version you're now using on your phone. And, when you open the pdf link, could you please tell me what browser you're using? Also, can you copy the URL and open it in a different browser to check whether the error persists?  You can also check on this Help Article: Using MYOB Invoice app for more information. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel