Forum Discussion

NikkiH
Experienced User
3 months ago
Solved

I can no longer enlarge the documents attached to my bills.

I can no longer enlarge the documents I have attached to bills which is very annoying as the only way to read them now is to download them and open the file.

It used to look like the first pic when i would open a purchase/bill but now all the attachments show up very small and no option to enlarge as per second pic.

Please tell me there is a quick fix for this or it is a glitch that will be rectified quickly!

• Hi NikkiH,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response. If you're experiencing difficulties enlarging documents attached to your Bills, we suggest clearing your browser's cache and history. Alternatively, you can try logging in from a different browser. You can also visit this help article for more information about: Working with In tray documents

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NikkiH,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response. If you're experiencing difficulties enlarging documents attached to your Bills, we suggest clearing your browser's cache and history. Alternatively, you can try logging in from a different browser. You can also visit this help article for more information about: Working with In tray documents

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

NikkiH
      Experienced User

Clearing the cache did not work - I had to change my browser to be able to access this feature again.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NikkiH,

Thank you for sharing how you resolved the issue. Feel free to reach out if you encounter any more challenges; we're here to assist!

Regards,
        Earl