Forum Discussion

HelenAgnew
Contributing User
10 months ago

Invoice Layout Settings

MYOB business/essentials wont receive a Tradify invoice in the Services and Items layout. It will only use the Services Layout. Services and Items Layout is the default, but it doesn’t hold true. I'm forced to open each MYOB invoice, manually switch the layout to Services and Items then retype the detail across the line. Tradify tells me its a MYOB issue, MYOB tells me its a Tradify issue and I wont survive another suggestion to change my MYOB template layout default setting. Already have and no it doesn't work. Please help !

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi HelenAgnew

Thanks for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with invoice layouts. Generally, we could edit the default layout of the invoice by clicking the Name of the business > Sales setting > Layout > Choose the Layout > Save, this would alter the defaults of the program. 

Let us know if you still have difficulties after switching this setting. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

HelenAgnew
      Contributing User

Forgive me if I have misunderstood your response.

It appears to be the exact same advice I've detailed in my post "I wont survive another suggestion to change my MYOB template layout default setting. Already have and no it doesn't work" complete with screen capture showing I had already changed the default setting and clarified that it did not fix it. Did you mean something else and I have not understood you or is there no other suggestion.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi HelenAgnew

Thanks for your response. 

I'm sorry for my mistake. As the transactions are being recorded using an API by the 3rd party app, I would suggest contacting the developer of Tradify and see if there is a way to have this edited on their end. Since there is no way to control how the data is formatted inside the MYOB app when sent from the third-party app, the developers will need to reconfigure how the data is sent through API. 

We appreciate your patience. 

Thanks,

Genreve