Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Invoice & Quotes View

Is there a way to View the Description feild of an invoice or a quote in the invoice and or quotes list ?

I.E. when i have an invoice or quote open at the top it shows the customer , and in the invoice / quote it shows the description " joe blogs site "  

But when looking at the invoice or quote list it only shows the date,  quote /invoice number, customer , PO number, amount etc. which is all pretty pointless if i have 100 jobs with the same company and the only telling apart is to go into every job and look at the description.. very time consuming the other way is to have an external spread sheet which is also a pain concidering all the info is in myob ! if there were another column with description in the invoice and quote views that would solve it . 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, brad7007 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry for the delay in response.

We truly appreciate your time sharing this feedback and suggestion and how it would be beneficial to your workloads. Your feedback and ideas are greatly appreciated. As we value our customers, we highly encourage you to please take a moment to post on the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange board for consideration. 

Best regards,

Doreen