Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Invoices and Quote PDF'S not opening

Hi Guys

I am having alot of trouble with customers not beingable to open invoices and quotes that are being email to them through myob.

The pdfs open up and are blank, sometimes they have a few lines on them, other times the top page is missing and the bottom page is there.

Has anyone else had this problem? it has only started since myob changed to this new layout a few months ago.

It is becominga massive issue not know if the quote or invoice i have sent has actually gone through to them properly not to mention the amount of extra time i am having to spend to chase up trying to get a pdf taht works out of myob and send it through my email to them.

5 Replies

• Hi KMKUSTOM

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Community Forum. 

For us to check on this further. please send me a private message with the link to an invoice PDF that has this issue. 

We look forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

• Hi KMKUSTOM

If you're still experiencing the same issue feel free to send us a private message with the link so that we could check this for you. Also, if you have any other concerns or questions feel free to include them in your next response or create a new thread. 

Thanks,

Genreve

• I have the same issue, how can this be resolved - it is causing major problems and time wasting 

• I have the same issues also. How can we get help for this. It has been ongoing for many months and still no resolution?

Our invoices appear exactly the same as the one shared here with the red line on the PDF. 

lancetech
      User

The issue seems to be the logo on your invoice or quote being too big - The solution we found is to replace your logo with a smaller file like a jpg or remove it all together