Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Item error

SINCE THE UPGRADE TO THE NEW SYSTEM When i enter some items for invoice it comes up error Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. . I HAVE REFRESHED THE BROWER AND LOGGED OUT AND IN MANY ,BUT STILL ALL THE SAME. PLEASE HELP 

Cheers Tim

10 REPLIES 10
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,405 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,405Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Re: Item error

Hi, @Tim2020

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly check if same thing is happening to other users of the file. Also, please try using a different browser to see if the error persists. You can also send us a screenshot of the error message received. Kindly include the window where you received the error. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Tim2020
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 874ab662-c0f6-4ca0-9566-780146e205ee.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: a250d4b1-d4ed-4f41-bd84-1201da418e45.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 7f05c40f-07cf-4dd0-ac1c-ee08f3f2a176.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 150555.png
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,405 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,405Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi, @Tim2020

Thank you for providing the requested screenshot.

Were you able to try using a different browser? To see if same things happens. Also, please have other users of the file to log in and enter items to invoice to check if the error message shows up. Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Tim2020
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi ,

Have tried Chrome ,Firefox, Explorer, and Apple,all no go and the other user has the same problems.

Cheers Tim

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,024 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,024Posts

913Kudos

638Solutions

Hi @Tim2020 

You will likely find there is a field missing somewhere causing the crash. The browser provides little information about cause, unlike the desktop software. The previous version may have allowed the 'missing field' however the current version does not. Check things like all items have a buy/sell tax code, have accounts linked etc. Start with the last item you added to the invoice before the crash.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,405 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,405Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi, @Tim2020

Thank you for your response.

Are you still having issues entering items on invoice? If yes, kindly check the set up of each item to make sure all the necessary details are field out correctly. Once done, please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Tim2020
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

HI 

I can"t even open them, to see just comes up                                                                                                            
Try refreshing your browser                                                                                                          
If the issue persists, contact MYOB support

Cheers Tim
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,405 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,405Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi, @Tim2020

Thank you for updating us.

If you're still having issues accessing the items to be added. please check your user access to make sure that you have an access to items and invoices. For more information on how to check it, please see the Help Article: Edit and delete users.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Tim2020
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

hi i have about 20 items i can"t open , i see other people on this forum have had the same problem, and MYOB have run  a script over there  file to resolve this and has fix the problem for them can i have it done to mine too please

cheers tim

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post